Click on web site link to vist the linked web site.
A Directory of New Zealand Resources
Drugs and Alcohol Management
Anger & Violence Management Courses
Child & Family Services
Depression Information & Support
Government District & Regional Services
Menopause resources - see International links below
Men's Support Organisations
Mental Health Support Organisations
Residential Psychiatric Services
Transgender / TranssexualPost Natal Depression
- Lifeline (24 hour) (09) 5222 999 within Auckland.
- Youthline (24 hour) 0800 37 66 33 (free phone from
- Alcohol & Drug Helpline (10am to 10pm) 0800 787 797
- Auckland Sexual Abuse Help Crisis Line (24 hours) (09) 623 1700
- Gambling helpline (24 hour) 0800 654 655
- Kidsline - for kids (4pm - 6pm weekdays) 0800 KIDSLINE (0800 54 37 54)
- Outline - Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (9am - 9pm, Mon - Fri. 6pm - 9pm, Sat, Sun & Holidays) 0800 OUTLINE (6885 463)
- Samaritans (24 hour) 0800 726 666
- What's Up - for kids and teenagers. (daily from 1pm - 0800 942 8787 til 11pm)
- If you or someone close to you is seriously unwell or at imminent risk of harming themselves
or another please seek urgent medical attention, immediate advice from a telephone help line such as Healthline - phione 0800 611 116 ; or immediate help from emergency services phone 111.
Menopause resources and support (International)